[MantaReport] Sunday, 11-23-13, Twenty Eight Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:59:18 PST 2013

Sunday, 11-23-13, Twenty Eight Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove
I saw as many as 5 at a time on the afternoon dive including Koie, Delany
and Eli.
On the night dive I saw 13 females = Koie, Delany, Mango, Margo, Cara, Peg,
Shirley, Lefty, Renata, Viccky, Linda, Kailey.
Fifteen males = Kai-Zed, Johny, Eli, Sugar, Lightning, Vinny, Hans, Grayer,
Timbuktu, Ralph's, Bob 'n Ray, Curly, Vinny, Blain, Ho.
Plankton reached a strong 4.
Thirteen boats. Jack's, Big Isle x 3, KOA x 2, KDC, Kona Honu, Kamanu,
Coral Sea Adventures, Splashers, Bite Me, Wicked Wahine.

Good luck Monday.
Keller