[MantaReport] 26 mantas at GEC - Thursday, October 10th

Jonathan Davis - PhotoKona.com davis at photokona.com
Fri Oct 11 15:09:08 PDT 2013

Aloha!

There were many mantas on the afternoon dive, I counted at least 8 and there were probably many more.

On the night dive we had 26 mantas feeding at the campfire. Plankton was a strong 3.5

10 Females: Delany, Lefty, Emma, Lisa, Renata, Miki, Shirley, Cara, Koie and Vicky.

16 Males: Timbuktu, Bob n' Ray, Hans, Hayden, Doug, Blain, Independence Ray, Lobes, Sugar ray, Otis, Grayer, Vinny, Eli, Cousteau, Hook and Kai-Zed.

I counted 16 boats, 40 divers and about 70-80 snorkelers.

Good luck tonight!

Jonathan Davis
Big Island Divers

Jonathan Davis