[MantaReport] Monday, 10-14-13, Nineteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:50:13 PDT 2013

Monday, 10-14-13, Nineteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
I saw several mantas on the afternoon including Hayden and Koie.
On the night dive I saw Vicky, Koie, Renata, Melaineh, Margo, Shirley,
Mango, Emma, Peg, Cara, Hayden, Bob 'n Ray, Timbuktu, Sugar, Hook, Kai-Zed,
Blain, Keniki, and Eli.
 Plankton was a solid 3 all overthe site.
 boats. Jack's x 2, Big Isle x 3, KOA x 2, Kona Honu, Aloha Kona, Coral
Reef, Bite Me, Kamanu, Torpedo, KDC and Miss Mojo.
One of our divers lost her wrist mount compass. Possibly near the middle
moorings.  If his her name "Pulitzer" written on it.  If found please let
me know.
Thanks
Keller