[MantaReport] Sunday 9-22-13, four mantas at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:32:24 PDT 2013

Sunday 9-22-13, four mantas at Keauhou Bay.
Had a couple of fly byes on afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw Vallaray Koie Jana Amanda and Nuck.
The plankton reached a good 4.  Twelve boats. Big Isle x 2,  Jack's, Hula Kai, Aggressor, Kona Dive Co, Kona Ocean Adventures, Coral Sea, Kona Honu, Aloha Kona, Bite Me and an Aluminum boat I didn't recognize.  Maybe a half dozen kayaks and paddle boards as well as snorkelers possibly from shore.
Anyone see mantas at Garden Eels on Sunday?  Please let me know.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone