[MantaReport] Monday, 9-23-13, Ten Mantas @ Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:19:16 PDT 2013

Monday, 9-23-13, Ten Mantas @ Keauhou Bay
On the afternoon dive I saw 4 mantas including Jana, Amanda, Ralph and one
more.
On the night dive I saw Vicky, Bertha, Lefty, Vallaray, Amanda, Jana,
Linda, Orion, Ralph's and Nick.  Plankton was a solid 4.
There were at least 16 boats. Big Isle x 3 (Sea Wife) Jack's x 2, Kamanu,
Wicked Wahine, Splashers, Breeze, Coral Sea, Hula Kai, Hoku Hele,
KonaOcean Adventures, Sun Light On Water, Bite Me, the aluminium boat,
kayaks
and paddle boards.
We lost a pair of Arnette sunglasses near the deep south mooring when we
tied up the boat.  If anyone found them we'd love to get them back please.
Good luck on Tuesday.
Keller