[MantaReport] Monday April 21, 2014, Twenty Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:10:54 PDT 2014

Monday April 21, 2014, Twenty Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw five mantas at a time on the afternoon dive including Shirley Tim Vinny and Peg.
On the night dive I Saw 12 females and 12 males. Females were Shirley Mango Peg Koie Vicky Rebekah Vallaray Melaineh Who Bertha Lefty Margo.
Males were Tim Vinny Ralph's Cousteau Timbuktu Mike Sugar Grayer Blain, Bob n Ray, Takahashi, Miles
Twenty Boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 3.Miss Mojo. Sunlight on Water. Kamanu. Coral Reef Adventures. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Kona Honu. Honu Sport. Hawaii Oceanic. Honu Sport. Aloha Kona Tour. Sea Hawaii. Bite Me. Kona Ocean Adventures. Lobo del Mar.
Plankton was a 3.
Good luck Tuesday.
A peace symbol ear ring was found during the dive.

Sent from my iPhone