[MantaReport] 33 Mantas @ GEC - Saturday, February 8th

Jonathan Davis - Photographer www.PhotoKona.com davis at photokona.com
Mon Feb 10 01:09:30 PST 2014

Aloha!

On the afternoon dive I saw Booboo and Eli Cruising over the sand and reef.

On the night dive I counted 33 mantas at the deep campfire:

20 Females: Big Bertha, Cara, Shirley, Rebekah, Delany, Peg, Koie, Renata, Vicky, Lefty, Vallaray, Emma, Margo, Who Ray, Booboo, Kailey, Ryan, Reese, Weniki and Mango.,

13 Males: Ralph, Sugar, Ho, Captain Mike, Otis, Curly, Timbuktu, Jay, Grayer, Vinny, Lightning, Tanqueray and Eli.

May have been more….

Conditions were a lot calmer than the previous days.

I counted 11 Boats, 35 divers, and about 50 snorkelers.

Great Shot!

Good luck tonight.

Stay Safe.

Jonathan Davis