[MantaReport] Friday, 2-14-14, Sixteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 10:51:22 PST 2014

Friday, 2-14-14, Sixteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
Saw Shirley on the afternoon as well as spinner dolphins.
On the night dive I saw ten females and six males.
Females were Shirley Vicky Lisa Lefty BooBoo Delany Cara Peg Margo and Renata.
Males were Grayer Vinny Mike Kai-Zed Ho and Eli.
Plankton was slow to gather at the circle but eventually reached a 3.
I believe we had 16 boats. Big Isle x 3, Jacks x 2, Miss Mojo, Splashers, Lobo del Mar, Kona Ocean Adventures, Coral Sea Adventures, Sea Hawaii Rafting, Wicked Wahine, Kamanu, Sunlight on Water, Neptune Charlie's, Kona Honu.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone