[MantaReport] Sunday, 2-23-14, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:43:15 PST 2014

Sunday, 2-23-14, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We had about six mantas feeding on the surface about half a mile off the dive site before the first dive. The water was very clear and I didn't see any mantas on the dive.
On the night dive plankton was a zero and we had eight mantas make passes without feeding.
I saw Shirley, Renata, Blain, Curly, Tim, Ho, Mike and Grayer.
Thirteen boats. Jack's, Big Isle x 2, Kona Honu, Kamanu, Neptune Charlie's, Splashers, Aloha Kona Tours, Sunlight on Water, Miss Mojo,  Wicked Wahine, Coral Sea Adventures, Kona Ocean Adventures.
Good luck Monday.
Keller