[MantaReport] Friday, July 18, 2014, Thirty Five Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:35:45 PDT 2014

Friday, July 18, 2014, Thirty Five Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

We had mantas swimming around the boat before the afternoon dive.
During the dive we were able to ID 12 mantas.  Lefty, Vallaray, Peg,
Linda, Sugar, Mike, Ottis, Grayer, Ho, Eli, Koie and Who.

On the night dive I saw Melaineh, Shirley, Cara, Vicky, Rebekah, Emma,
Who, Koie, Linda, Peg, Vallaray, Lefty, Rusty, Sugar, Mike, Ottis, Ho,
Orion, Grayer, Eli, Jordan, Hayden, Hook, Bob ‘n Ray, Ralph’s,
Alexander, Vinny, Miles, Uhane Nui, Timbuktu, Stevie, Blain,
Tanqueray, Hans and Nick.

Plankton reached a 4 by the end of the dive.

Nineteen boats, Jack's x 3, Big Isle x 3, KOA x 2, Kamanu, KHD, KDC,
Sea Hawaii Rafting, Hang Loose, Bite Me, Aloha Kona, Coral See
Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Neptune Charlie's, Splashers,

Good luck Saturday.
Keller