[MantaReport] Tuesday Night, March 4, 2014, Seven Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:26:17 PST 2014

Tuesday Night, March 4, 2014, Seven Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
We saw zero mantas on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive we had Cara followed closely by Sugar, Timbuktu and
Hans pass by in a classic courtship formation.  We also had Tim, Ho
and Mike swimming at the circle for the majority of the dive.  There
was about zero plankton and they never showed feeding behavior that I
saw.  They were just hanging with the people.
Swell was still pretty big but there were no warnings.
Thirteen boats.
Jack's x 2, Big Isle x 3, Kona Honu, Kona Aggressor, Kamanu, Neptune
Charlie's, Coral Sea Adventures, Splashers, Bite, Me, Kona Ocean
Adventures. Maybe more.  I couldn't see everyone.
Good luck Wednesday.
Keller