[MantaReport] Manta Ray Legislation 2014, HCR170 & HR129, Submit testimony for March 19, 2014 committee meeting

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:28:56 PDT 2014

Manta Ray Legislation 2014, HCR170 & HR129, Submit testimony for March
19, 2014 committee meeting.

Sorry for the late notice.
If you'd like please go to this link to express your opinion on the
porposed manta legislation.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=HR&billnumber=129&year=2014

I submitted something like this.

"Aloha,
My name is Keller Laros. I am a registered and active voter in Kona Hawaii.
I am writing to express my strong support of HCR170 and HR129.
The manta ray night dive is unique to Hawaii. Nowhere else on earth
offers people an opportunity to swim, snorkel and scuba with manta
rays like they can in Kona.  We need to be proactive and manage this
rare and beautiful activity to insure that our children and our grand
children can experience the thrill and joy of swimming with these
graceful and beautiful manta rays.
Please pass HCR170 and HR129.  Mandate that DLNR take action and work
to manage the manta encounter sites in Hawaii.
Sincerely,
Keller Laros"

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=HR&billnumber=129&year=2014