[MantaReport] North Mooring at Garden Eel Cove is gone

Teri teri at jacksdivinglocker.com
Fri May 9 20:40:24 PDT 2014

   Aloha Manta tour operators,
   If you do tie a line through the pins, use both pins and add scope as
you would to an anchor.  We just finished doing maintenance at Makako
(Garden Eel Cove) but will get back there to fix that mooring asap.
   Also...we can use donations to Malama Kai Foundation (a 501 c3) to
help cover all of these repairs.  Everything is done through donation
and this type repair time is volunteer.  If the moorings are used in the
proper manner, we should rarely have to do repairs so please familiarize
yourselves with the day use mooring rules.
   Mahalo,  teri leicher