[MantaReport] Friday 11-14-14 Four Mantas, Sunday 11-16-14 Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:38:51 PST 2014

Friday 11-14-14 Four Mantas,
I saw Grayer on the afternoon dive.  On the night dive I saw Koie Melaineh Linda and Grayer.
Plankton reached a 3.
Fifteen boats.  Jack's. Big Isle x 3, Kona Honu. Kona Dive Co. Kona Ocean Adventures. Yellow Ocean Master?  Pueo Kai. Kamanu. Bite Me. Wicked Wahine. Neptune Charlie's. Hang Loose. Splashers.

Sunday 11-16-14   15 Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On the afternoon dive I saw Koie Grayer and Hayden along w dozens of spinner dolphins.
On the night dive I saw.  Koie. Mango. Vicky. Lisa. Shirley. Cara. Grayer. Hayden. Blain. Lobes.  Alexander. Ralph's. Tim. Rusty. KaiZed.
12 Boats. Jack's. Big Isle x 2. Aggressor. Ocean Spirit. Kona Dive Co. Miss Mojo.  Hang Loose. Kamanu. Neptune Charlie's.  Bite Me. Splashers .
Plankton reached a 3.
We found a dive light on the afternoon dive.  No name or identifying marks.  I guess it may have lost recently.  Let me know if your missing one.
Keller

Sunday 11-16-14   Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Sent from my iPhone