[MantaReport] Monday, 10-27-14, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:16:22 PDT 2014

Monday, 10-27-14, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw 5 mantas together on the afternoon dive. Grayer and Ralph's among them.
On the night dive I saw five females, Lisa, Mango, Delany, Independence and Ryan. Nine males, Grayer, Ralph's, Bob, Blain, Uhane, Tanquaray, Timbuktu, Tim and Ho.
Plankton reached a 3 by the very end of the dive.
Thirteen boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 2,  KHD, KOA, SOW, Neptune C, Kamanu, Bite Me, Aloha Kona, Kamanu and Pueo Kai.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller
Sent from my iPhone