[MantaReport] Fwd: Annual Review of Manta Ray Statistics 2013 (Kona, Hawaii)

Manta Rays Hawaii mantarayshawaii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:10:35 PDT 2014

   Aloha, we finished the Annual Review of our manta statistics for 2013.

We are excited to share this information with fellow manta enthusiast. It
is an excellent resource for research, but we also tried make it an easy
read including fun facts to share with others. For those of you in the
manta industry, we believe your guests would enjoy such up-to-date
information.
The review answers interesting questions like ...

1. Who was the most seen manta in 2013?
2. Who became first time manta mommies last year?
3. Which Manta dive location had the better odds to see at least one Manta
Ray?
4. What Manta showed up for the first time 7 years after being identified
in 2006?

And much more... Click here:
http://www.mantarayshawaii.com/_blog/Manta_Rays_in_kona_Hawaii

It will take about 5-10 minutes to read through the information, but for
more in-depth data, theories and conclusions, also download the full
statistics-PDF
<http://www.mantarayshawaii.com/_blog/Manta_Rays_in_kona_Hawaii>from our
website.

We would love to hear your feedback. Please leave comments under the
Facebook icon at the top of the blog.
Share the knowledge on Twitter and Google+.

For ongoing information like "Manta Ray Monday" and "STATurday", we invite
you to connect with our Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manta-Ray-Advocates-Hawaii/225059507634998>and/or
newsletter <http://www.mantarayshawaii.com/newsletter.html>.

With Aloha
 Martina Wing & Ryan Leinbach
Manta Ray Advocates, Educators and UW Photographers
Kona, Hawaii