[MantaReport] Sunday, 9-21-14 45 Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:19:30 PDT 2014

Sunday, 9-21-14 45 Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
I saw the following mantas. If any one saw others please let me know.

16 Females:
Lefty. Renata. Rebekah. Delany. Koie. Kailey. Margo. Cara. Lisa. Shirley.
Vallaray. Miki. Melaineh. Vicky. Emma. Ryan.

29 Males:
Tim. Eli. Curly. Hook. Rusty. Hans. Bob n. Alexander. Blain. Sugar. Stevie.
Hayden. Uhane. Timbuktu. Vinny KaiZed. Regan. Grayer. Jay. Coral. Cousteau.
Ottis. Doug. Kawika. Takahashi. Ho. Regan. Independence. Johnny.

I kept seeing new mantas right up until the end of the dive.

Plankton was a solid 4 every where.

Eleven boats.
Big Isle x 2, Aggressor, Jack's, Kamanu, KDC, KHD, Kona Naia, Hang Loose,
Splashers, Pueo Kai.

Good luck Monday.
Keller