[MantaReport] Friday, 4-3-15, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:25:33 PDT 2015

Friday, 4-3-15, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Bertha very closely followed by Independence. Also saw Nick later in the dive.
On the night dive I saw 5 females. Bertha Jana. Kailey. Amanda. Melaineh. Three males were Nick. Independence and Doug.
Plankton seemed like a solid 3 w local patches much thicker.
Twenty Six Boats.
Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 2. Kona Ocean Adventures. Honu Sport. Scuba Shack. Neptune Charlies. Kona Dive Co. Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water. Kamanu. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Aloha Kona. Splashers. Kona Naiia. Wicked Wahine. Kini Kini. Nature School. Hang Loose. Pueo Kai. Spirit of Kona. Ocean Encounters. Coral Reef Adventurers. Makai.