[MantaReport] Sunday, 4-5-15, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:21:40 PDT 2015

Sunday, 4-5-15, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
On afternoon dive I saw Doig getting cleaned. Melaineh and Jana just cruising.
On the night dive I saw 5 females. Bertha Jana. Amanda. Melaineh. One male,  Doug.
Plankton seemed like a 3 but it was patchy.
Rough surface conditions.  Crazy shifting wind.  One boat wrapped its anchor line and had to cut it.  I left the line coiled under the chain and beside the anchor our near the pinnacle.
Fourteen Boats.
Jacks. Big Isle x 3. Kona Ocean Adventures.  Neptune Charlies.  Sunlight on Water. Kamanu. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Aloha Kona. Kona Naiia. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef Adventurers.
Good luck Monday.
Keller