[MantaReport] Monday August 10, 2015, One at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:23:07 PDT 2015

Monday August 10, 2015, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 1 female - Linda. She did a few flips under boards near circle then went north north.  We finally got her to put on a great show shallow between middle and north moorings.
Plankton reached a 2 at circle but a 4 over the reef.
There were 19 boats. Big Isle x 3, Jack's x 2. Dolphin TLC. KOA x 2,  Kamanu  x 2. KHD. WW, HL. OE. Splashers. Liquid Hi. Aloha Kona. Coral Reef.   Neptune Charlies.
I'm told one manta at Keauhou, Amanda.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller