[MantaReport] Friday August 28, 2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:39:30 PDT 2015

Friday August 28, 2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw Melaineh, Tim and Grayer on the afternoon dive.
On night dive we had Vicky Linda Emma Takahashi Doug and Timbuktu at the deep circle. There were probably more mantas entertaining the snorkelers way north.
Plankton was a solid 3 at the circle.
Thirteen boats. Jack's x 2 Big Isle x 2 KHD. KDC. Dolphin TLC. Splashers. Neptune Charlies. Ocean Encounters. KOA. Hang Loose. Kamanau2.
Good luck Saturday.