[MantaReport] Monday December 7, 2015. Twelve Manta Rays at Garden Eel

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:31:57 PST 2015

Monday December 7, 2015. Twelve Manta Rays at Garden Eel
On afternoon dive we saw spinner Dolphins Koie and Waimanu.
On the night dive we had Bertha. Koie. Tanquaray. Jordan. Ralph's Grayer Reagan KaiZed Sugar Orion Tim Eli
Plankton reached a 4 at the lights.
13 Boats. Jack's x 2 Big Isle x 2. Kona Honu. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Neptune Charlies. Coral Reef Adventures,  Ocean Encounters. Nature School. Kamanu. KOA.
Thanks.
Good luck Tuesday
Keller