[MantaReport] 6 Mantas @ GEC - Thursday, 1/1/2015

octofishboy at yahoo.com octofishboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:25:53 PST 2015

Thanks Jonathan, happy new year!
I also saw Eli.
He was one of about 5 or 6 mantas putting on a show for 1 group of divers (khd?) who set up near the north mooring which would explain why the other hundred or so people had to share one manta for the majority of the dive/snorkel.

So that makes 7 mantas! Nice
Good luck tonight to the brave ones,
Luke

Sent from my iPhone