[MantaReport] Thursday 1-8-15, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:48:28 PST 2015

Thursday 1-8-15,  Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw  4 males and  3 females.
Males =  Tim.  Blain. Vinny. Eli. Females = Shirley. Mango. Lefty.
Plankton was a 3 sand was a 4.
We used deep circle as the surf was big.
19 boats. Jack's. Big Isle x 3.  Neptune Charlie's. Miss Mojo. Kona Dive Company.  Hang Loose. Sea Hawaii. Pueo Kai. SOW. Bite Me. Scuba Shack. KHD. Wicked Wahine. Kona Ocean Adventures x 2. Kamanu and sport fisherman I didn't recognize.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Friday
Keller