[MantaReport] Monday, July 27, 2015, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:21:07 PDT 2015

Monday, July 27, 2015, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
No mantas on afternoon dive.  Monk Seal during surface integral.
Upon decent we had Lightning Vicky and Orion.  Then the departed.  We toured the dive site hoping to find dense concentrations of planktonic but to no avail.  About 25 minutes later Vicky and Orion returned to feed at the lights.
On night dive plankton eventually reached a 2 at the lights.
Five boats.  Jack's x 2. Breeze. Miss Mojo and Ocean Encounters.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller