[MantaReport] Friday June 5, 2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:47:08 PDT 2015

Friday June 5, 2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had multiple mantas and a White tip reef shark.
On the night dive I saw 4 females. Lefty. Koie. Linda and Cara.
I saw 5 males. Grayer. Orion Jordan Vinny Tanque-a-ray.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a weak 2 at the lights.
Seventeen Boats. Jack's x 3. Big Isle x 3. SOW. Miss Mojo. Kamanu Elua KHD. KOA x 2. Hang Loose. Neptune. Ocean Encounters. Splashers. Wicked Wahine.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Saturday.
Keller