[MantaReport] Monday, 6-8-15, Nineteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 00:34:04 PDT 2015

Monday, June 8, 2015, Nineteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had as many as 5 mantas at a time.
On the night dive I saw 9 females. Koie. Vicky. Mango. Vallaray. Lee Cara. Linda. Csilla and either Kenzie or Conae.
I saw 10 males. Orion. Vinny. Jordan. Nick. Rusty. Sugar. Eli. Tim. Ralph's. Tanque-a-ray.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a solid 4 every where.
Sixteen boats. Big Isle x 3. Jacks x 2. Kamanu x 2. SOW. KHD. KOA. Miss Mojo. Coral Reef. Splashers. Pueo Kai. Ocean Encounters. Neptune Charlie's.
NEWS FLASH, Zane removed the big hook from Orion.  Way to go Zane!
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller