[MantaReport] Sunday March 20, 2015, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 00:04:46 PDT 2015

Sunday March 20, 2015, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Amanda on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw Koie Mango Jana Amanda and Linda.  Plankton ranged from 1 to 4 across the dive site.
Seventeen Boats,  Jack's. Big Isle x 2. KOA. KDC. SOW. Safari Explorer. Kamanu. Hula Kai. Hoku Hele. Coral Reef Adventures. Kona Naiia. Miss Mojo. Neptune Charlies. Splashers and the aluminum power cat.  There was a large sport fisher stopped in the channel when I descended as well.
Tonight we found a snorkel and a weight pocket.  They're in the Jack's lost and found.