[MantaReport] Sunday April 24, 2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 00:15:12 PDT 2016

Sunday April 24,  2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Tim, Csilla and the small silverish monk seal.
I saw 7 mantas on night dive.
3 females - Csilla, Lee and  Koie. I saw 4 males - Tim, Grayer, KaiZed and briefly Jay chasing Koie. By end of the dive plankton at shallow circle had reached level 4.  At the very end of the dive a bottlenose dolphin showed up.
11 Boats,  Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu.  Wicked Wahine. Kona Naiia. Hang Loose. Kona Ocean Adventures.
Good luck Monday
Keller