[MantaReport] Friday April 29, 2016, Twenty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:10:43 PDT 2016

Friday April 29,  2016, Twenty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw at least five mantas, one sea turtle and one monk seal on afternoon dive.
On night dive I saw 11 female and 11 males mantas. Females Koie, Jana, Winona, Vicky, Lee, Conae, Jordon, Peg, Csilla, Betha and Weniki.  Males were Tim, Nick, Grayer, Timbuktu, Curly, Sugar, Vinny, Lightening, Orion, KaiZed and Lobes. Did I miss any?Level 4 plankton at shallow circle.
16 Boats,  Jacks x 3, Big Isle x 2, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu. Coral Reef Adventures. Wicked Wahine. Breeze Hawaii.  Nature School. Kona Dive Company. Kamanu.  Hang Loose. Kona Ocean Adventures. Splashers.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller