[MantaReport] Sunday August 7, 2016, Eighteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:08:23 PDT 2016

Sunday August 7,  2016, Eighteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 7 females and 11 males.
Females I saw were Vicky Bertha Jana Koie Linda Cara  & Lee. Males I saw were Jordan Hans. Grayer Timbuktu Sugar Finsup Sparrow Nick Eli Regan Tanquray. Thought I saw Who Ray and KaiZed too but can't be certain. Anyone else see others?  Please let me know.
Slight northerly current blew the plankton out. Only got to a 1 at the circle. Our snorkel board had thicker plankton between middle mooring.
Seventeen Boats.
Big Isle x 3 Jacks. KOA KDC WW. CRA. Splashers. HL Bite Me x 2 KHD. Kamanu x 2. NC. Kona Naiia.
Good luck Monday