[MantaReport] Monday February 1, 2016, Sixteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:25:15 PST 2016

Monday February 1, 2016, Sixteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
As we rounded Keahole point we had about 6 mantas feeding in a current line.
Saw 3 mantas on afternoon dive.
On night dive I saw 10 Manta Rays.
4 females Koie.  Vallaray.  Peg. Winona.   6 males Sugar Eli. Ralph's. Orion .  Nick Tim.  Did I miss any?
Plankton was a 3 at middle circle.
14 Boats, Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 2. Neptune Charlies. Hawaii Oceanic. Aloha Kona. Splashers.   Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water. Hang Loose. Kamanu Wicked Wahine, Kona Dive Company.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller