[MantaReport] Sunday February 21, 2016, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:06:40 PST 2016

Sunday February 21, 2016, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw 6 Manta Rays. 3 females Koie, Csilla. Lee.  3 males  Eli, Kai-Zed and Tim.
On night dive I saw Orion Tim Vicky and Lee. Who else did you see?
Plankton was a 1 at shallow circle.
15. Boats, Aggressor. Jacks. Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlies. Kamanu. Kona Dive Co. Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water.  Coral Reef Adventures. Hawaii Oceanic. Wicked Wahine. Aloha Kona. Ocean Encounters.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone