[MantaReport] Friday March 11, 2016, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:54:34 PST 2016

Friday March 11, 2016, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive we saw courtship train. On night dive I saw 4 males Orion, Nick  Jordan Ralph's. And 9 females Jana, Gabby. Lee.  Vicky. Koie. Lefty. Vallaray. Linda. Peg.
I think there more. Who'd I miss any?
Plankton was a 3 + at shallow circle.
22 Boats,  Jacks x 3 Ocean Encounters.  Kona Ocean Adventures x 2. Kona Naiia. Scuba Shack. Hawaii Oceanic. Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlies. Kamanu x 2. Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water.  Coral Reef Adventures. Kokio. Splashers. Hang Loose.
Good luck Saturday
Keller