[MantaReport] Friday November 11, 2016, Four Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:21:37 PST 2016

Friday November 11, 2016, Four Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
We had one small manta on the surface as we approached the moorings to tie up.
On afternoon dive I saw 4 mantas at once Vallaray and Reagan were the only ones I could see the spots on.
On night dive our snorkelers saw two mantas simultaneously however I only saw Reagan  at the circle.
Surf was big. We used deep circle.  No one even tied up to middle inside mooring. The plankton was a 1.
16 boats. JDL x 2. HL SOW. BID x 4. Hawaii Oceanic.  Kamanu. Ocean Encounters. WW  KHD KDC Neptune Charlie's and Aloha Kona.
Good luck Saturday