[MantaReport] Friday, November 17, 2016, Eleven Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:14:58 PST 2016

Friday, November 17, 2016, Eleven Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw 5 mantas but could only ID Bertha.
Five females I saw were Bertha Vicky Gaby Conae and Peg. Six males I saw were Tanquaray Orion Grayer. Scar KaiZed and a male who's name escapes me. Who'd I miss?
The plankton eventually reached a 3 at the light circle but it mostly the little red kind.
17 boats. JDL x 2.   Splashers. SOW. BID x 2. Safari Explorer (plus a couple of launches) Kamanu . WW  KHD. KDC HL Neptune Charlie's. KOA. CRA. Ocean Encounters and another inflatable
Good luck Saturday.