[MantaReport] Sunday January 8, 2017, Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:24:50 PST 2017

Sunday January 8, 2017, Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw a few mantas feeding on the surface as we approached the moorings before the afternoon dive.
On the night dive plankton was a weak 1 so very little feeding took place. Mostly just fly byes.
I saw Jordan, Nick, Grayer, Eli, KaiZed and Vallaray.
Ten boats.  BID x 3. JDL. KHD. KDC WW. Kona Aggressor and what looked like two sport fishers tied stern to on the north buoy.
How was Keauhou?
Good luck Monday.