[MantaReport] Friday, January 13, 2017. At least 9 mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:14:55 PST 2017

Friday, January 13, 2017. At least 9 mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw 3 mantas on afternoon dive. One looked like Grayer.
On night dive I saw Cara, Gaby, Koie, Bertha (w nasty injury) Vinny, Ho, Nick, Alexander and Sugar.
They were vigorously feeding so I guess there was plankton but I couldn't tell because of all the sand kicked up from the giant surf.  We started w lights in deep circle but moved deeper.
Ten boats.  JDL X 2. BID X 2. KHD WW, Neptune Charlie's, Ocean Encounters, Kamanu and an inflatable.
Good luck Saturday.
Be safe.
Keller