[MantaReport] Sunday June 11, 2017, Twenty Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 00:37:20 PDT 2017

Sunday June 11, 2017, Twenty Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Multiple mantas on day dive. Monk seal hawksbill and eagle ray too.
On night dive I saw Sparrow Peg Koie Lisa Linda Gaby Shirley Cara Winona Andrea Who FinsUp Jay Curly Doug, Bob 'n Ray, Timbuktu Nick Grayer Hook Tanquaray Miles Lobes and Scar. I also saw several smaller males that looked familiar but I don't remember the names.
Plankton was a 4 at the lights.
Ten boats.
BID x 3. JDL. KHD. KDC. CRA WW MA Aggressor.
Good luck Monday.