[MantaReport] Friday June 16, 2017, Seventeen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:27:10 PDT 2017

Friday June 16, 2017, Seventeen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw several Mantas on afternoon dive including Linda Vallaray Renata and a smallish male, possibly Ralph's.
On night dive I saw Koie Vicky Vallaray, Shirley, Lisa Winona Gaby Linda Renata Nick Mike Timbuktu FinsUp Scar Sugar Bob and Grayer.
There were probably more.
Plankton reached a 3.
At least 15 boats including BID x 3. JDL x 3. Koa KHD WW HO MA Splashers Iruku HL NC.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller