[MantaReport] Friday, May 19, 2017, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:18:07 PDT 2017

Friday, May 19, 2017, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Amanda, Jana and Gaby on the afternoon dive.
On night dive I saw Amanda Winona Kenzie Jana Gaby and Lee.
Plankton was a 3.
At least 20 boats including BID x 3. JDL x 2.  WW NC.SOW CRA MA Splashers HL Kamanu Hula Kai Hokulani and assorted others.
The southern mooring is damaged.  The pins chain and bridle are fine but the rope and ball are gone. There was a hula hoop tied to about 10 feet of buoyant tied to it.  I shortened it to hopefully minimize accident manta entanglement.
Good luck Saturday.