[MantaReport] Sunday February 12, 2018, Seventeen Manta Rays and One Monk Seal at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:40:02 PST 2018

Sunday February 12, 2018, Seventeen Manta Rays and One Monk Seal at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw one manta and one monk seal on the afternoon dive.
In night dive I saw Vicky Koie Vallaray Winona Alexia Linda Peg Gaby Psalm Lisa Mango Sugar Jordan  Eli FinsUp Nick and Vinny.
Plankton was a solid 3 at light circle.
Boats. JDL BID x 3. KOA KA SOW WW BM KDC KHD WW MH Kamanu? and maybe a couple more.
Good luck Monday.

Sincerely,
Keller Laros