[MantaReport] Sunday July 1, 2018, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove and Four at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:42:05 PDT 2018

Sunday July 1, 2018, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove and Four at Keauhou Bay.
No mantas on afternoon dive at Garden Eels.  During surface interval we saw
two on the surface.  I’m told no mantas on Saturday night.
On night dive I saw Gaby.  The plankton was a weak 1 or 2 at campfire so
she fed and departed, fed and departed fed and departed. Seven boats. BID x
3.  JDL. KHD. KDC and Neptune Seth’s.
I’m told they had four or so mantas at Keauhou.
Good luck Monday.