[MantaReport] Friday March 30, 2018, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 03:09:38 PDT 2018

Friday March 30, 2018, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw seven at a time on the afternoon dive. Only one I could ID was Eli.  I’m told one manta breached while we down.
On the night dive I saw Leon Nick FinsUp Mike Peg Lee Mango Winona Koie Conae Jana.
Plankton was a weak 2. There was some feeding and flips. Also coasting.
Twenty three boats.  BID x 3. JDL x 2. Kamanu x 2. MM. SOW. WW. CRA. HO. KOA. AK. MH WHOA KHD KDC NC HL. TT BM and a power cat.
Eli seems to be healing.