[MantaReport] Monday April 30, 2018, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:18:06 PDT 2018

Monday April 30, 2018, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw 6 mantas at once on afternoon dive. Only one I could ID was Gaby.
On night dive I saw 4 females and 4 Males.  Females were Bertha, Vicky, Koie and Gaby.  Males were Grayer, Eli, Nick and FinsUp.
Plankton was a 3 at campfire.
Sixteen boats including JDL x 2. BID x 2. Kamanu. KHD KDC NC WW CRA BM HL OS HO.
One of our guests lost his floating handle Orange GoPro hero 4 silver.  If anyone finds it please let me know.
Thanks.
Best fishes.
Keller

Sincerely,