[MantaReport] Sunday September 30, 2018, One Manta & Five Bottle Nose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:52:39 PDT 2018

Sunday September 30, 2018, One Manta & Five Bottle Nose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw one manta late on the afternoon dive but couldn’t see spots for ID.  Had five rambunctious bottle nose dolphins playing in the sand including the one with distinctive white scar behind left eye that I rescued on January 11, 2013.