[MantaReport] Monday October 8, 2018, Three Mantas and Four Bottlenose at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:25:15 PDT 2018

Monday October 8, 2018, Three Mantas and Four Bottlenose at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw one manta on afternoon dive feeding on surface.  4 bottle nose dolphins were hanging around and at one pint we’re chasing a porcupine puffer around the reef.
Mantas surface feeding at sunset.
On night dive I saw Mighty Q, Winona and Shirley at the light. Plankton was really weak and they didn’t get much to eat.
Boats. JDL. BID X 3. KHD. KDC OE. NC X 2. WW SOW HL HO Kamanu. maybe a couple others.
Good luck on Tuesday.