[MantaReport] Monday 10-15-18, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:55:17 PDT 2018

Monday 10-15-18, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Peg multiple times on afternoon dive.
On night I saw Peg Gaby Vicky Sparrow MightyQ Leon Grayer and Regan for sure. I think I saw Orion and Koie. They were pretty spread out so it’s hard to tell.  Looked like at least 8 at a time out deep under a surf board. Bottlenose visited as well.
Counted 15 boats but I think there were more.
Good luck Tuesday.