[MantaReport] Friday October 26, 2018, Fourteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 10:51:40 PDT 2018

Friday October 26, 2018, Fourteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
I saw three females and eleven males on Friday.
Gaby, Koie, Conae,  Eli, Grayer, Ralphs, Leon, Hook, Darth-Ray-Dar, Ragan, Nick, Doug, KaiZed, Curly.
Plankton never uber thick any one place but abundant all around the campfire.
About 15 boats including JDLx2. BIDx2. KDC. KHD. SOW. WW. OE. KOA. HL. Kamanu. NS NC CRA a few others too I think.
I didn’t see the Faux-Pro camera reported missing Thursday night in sand near Deep South mooring. Perhaps one of the boats found it during the day.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller