[MantaReport] Friday September 14, 2018, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:01:55 PDT 2018

Friday September 14, 2018, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Gaby several times on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive Gaby was at circle for most of the dive.  Later on she was joined for about 10 minutes by a green sea turtle that swam around almost as if imitating the manta.  I’d never seen that before. Grayer and Winona came after about 30 minutes and closed out the night with a wonderful 3 manta ballet.
13 boats.  JDL X 2. BID X 2. Kamanu. SOW HL OE NC HO KDC Tanks Alot n AK. Plankton peaked at a 3.
Good luck Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone